Univ.-Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Sabina Jeschke
Telephone: +49 241 80 91110
Mobile: +49 1752608752
Sabina Jeschke became head of the IMA/ZLW & IfU Institute Cluster of the RWTH Aachen University in June 2009. She studied Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics at the Berlin University of Technology. After research stays at the NASA Ames Research Center/ California and the Georgia Institute of Technology/Atlanta, she gained a doctorate on “Mathematics in Virtual Knowledge Environments” in 2004. Following a junior professorship (2005-2007) at the TU Berlin with the construction and direction of its media center, she was head of the Institute of Information Technology Services (IITS) for electrical engineering at the University of Stuttgart from May 2007 to May 2009, where she was also the director of the Central Information Technology Services (RUS) at the same time. Some of the main areas of her research are complex IT-systems (e.g. cloud computing, Internet of Things, green IT & ET, semantic web services), robotics and automation (e.g. heterogeneous and cooperative robotics, cooperative agents, web services for robotics), traffic and mobility (autonomous and semi-autonomous traffic systems, international logistics, car2car & car2X models) and virtual worlds for research alliances (e.g. virtual and remote laboratories, intelligent assistants, semantic coding of specialised information). Sabina Jeschke is vice dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the RWTH Aachen University, chairwoman of the board of management of the VDI Aachen and member of the supervisory board of the Körber AG. She is a member and consultant of numerous committees and commissions, alumni of the German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes), IEEE Senior Member and Fellow of the RWTH Aachen University. In July 2014, the Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) honoured her with their award Deutschlands digitale Köpfe (Germany's digital heads). In September 2015 she was awarded the Nikola-Tesla Chain by the International Society of Engineering Pedagogy (IGIP) for her outstanding achievements in the field of engineering pedagogy.
- Büscher, Christian; Voet, Hanno; Krunke, Moritz; Burggräf, Peter; Meisen, Tobias; Jeschke, Sabina: Semantic Information Modelling for Factory Planning Projects, in Research and Innovation in Manufacturing: Key Enabling Technologies for the Factories of the Future - Proceedings of the 48th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems, Amsterdam [u.a.]: Elsevier, 2016.
- Hoffmann, Max; Büscher, Christian; Meisen, Tobias; Jeschke, Sabina: Continuous Integration of Field Level Production Data into Top-level Information Systems Using the OPC Interface Standard, in Research and Innovation in Manufacturing: Key Enabling Technologies for the Factories of the Future - Procedia CIRP, Amsterdam [u.a.]: Elsevier, pp. 496 - 501, 2016.
- Manzotti, Riccardo; Jeschke, Sabina: A causal foundation for consciousness in biological and artificial agents, in Cognitive systems research, Amsterdam [u.a.]: Elsevier Science, 2016.
- Rix, Michael; Kujat, Bernd; Meisen, Tobias; Jeschke, Sabina: An Agile Information Processing Framework for High Pressure Die Casting Applications in Modern Manufacturing Systems, in Research and Innovation in Manufacturing: Key Enabling Technologies for the Factories of the Future - Procedia CIRP, Amsterdam [u.a.]: Elsevier, pp. 1084-1089, 2016.
- Abdelrazq, Anas; Janßen, Daniela; Tummel, Christian; Jeschke, Sabina; Richert, Anja: Sentiment Analysis of Social Media for Evaluating Universities, in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Digital Information Processing, Data Mining, and Wireless Communications (DIPDMWC 2015), Dubai, UAE, 16-18 December 2015, pp. 49-62, 2015.
- Andersch, Tammo; Andersch AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft; Schulz, Karsten; Fritsch, Dorothée; Marquardt, Katharina; Jeschke, Sabina; Meisen, Tobias; Tummel, Christian; Hoffmann, Max; Richert, Anja: "Paradigmenwechsel im deutschen Maschinen- und Anlagenbau", 2015.
- Behrens, Wiebke; Jooß, Claudia; Richert, Anja; Jeschke, Sabina: Development of a Questionnaire for the Screening of Communication Processes in Transdisciplinary Research Alliances, in International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 326-331, 2015.
- Brokmann, J. C.; Rossaint, R.; Bergrath, S.; Valentin, B.; Beckers, S. K.; Hirsch, F.; Jeschke, Sabina; Czaplik, M.: Potenzial und Wirksamkeit eines telemedizinischen Rettungsassistenzsystems, in Der Anaesthesist, Berlin: Springer, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 438-445, 2015.
- Büscher, Christian; Meisen, Tobias; Schilberg, Daniel; Jeschke, Sabina: VPI-FP : an integrative information system for factory planning, in International journal of production research, London [u.a.]: Taylor & Francis, 2015.
- Büscher, Christian; Meisen, Tobias; Jeschke, Sabina: Ontologiebasiertes Informationsmanagement für die Fabrikplanung, in Tagungsband der 18. IFF-Wissenschaftstage, Magdeburg, Germany, 24 – 25 June 2015, pp. 29–35, 2015.